Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Monday, September 4, 2023

 Got my wood cook stove!

For more than 10 years I have thought... I really would like to get a wood cook stove again. I looked, off and on... but today some friends took me with their trailer and I got one!! I am very excited now to get it in and hooked up. Which, is why this is getting done so late today. I didn't sleep well worrying about will it fit or not, should I get it or not, but one look at it and I got excited. 

But boy has it been hot last 2 days. After the cooler weather my body is not happy about the heat. Anyone else suffering with it? Well heat or no heat, Happy Monday!


My afternoon/early evening porch is in full sun. It is also on a main road. My deck is nice but not on a rainy day because no roof over it. But? I still set on each time to time. 


Thank you Spirit Trails for this post. I often find ones I like there. 
https://www.facebook.com/SpiritTrailsCanberra/


When I stop to listen to something other than cars and people, I hear the breeze blowing through the trees, if I am near water I hear the water move against the shore. I, right now, can hear birds chirping, at night frogs and crickets. When I am out on the deck sometimes I hear the loud hum of a hummingbird go by my ear to get to the feeder or a chick-a-dee talk to me about wanting more sunflower seeds. There is so much out there to hear when you really stop to listen.


I saw this on a page I both respect and learn a lot from, Dissociative Identity Disorder/Response Devon.
https://www.facebook.com/Dissociativeidentityresponsetraumaandhealing
I tend to share from them daily on Smoothing on FB. They also have printed some books I am going to look into, found on Amazon that I think would be awesome to read for some healing help.




On this last post I am going to go and make dinner and head to bed very early tonight. I hope your day was a good one!  Good Night!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment