Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Friday, May 24, 2024

 

Change and understanding
Change is definitely constant. My growth, healing and ability to change is totally up to me as well. I tend to procrastinate about technical things. I have found I just need to dig in and learn things because they are going to change whether I want them to or not.
Thank you Spirit Trails
Just as trying to understand someone's suffering and pain. It is hard to put ourselves into their shoes and know what they are feeling. Instead, just try and accept they are suffering something we may not be able to understand, accept that, and understand they are indeed suffering.  Go from that premise. 
It is time to get out into the garden and do some things, even though I don't want to and my shoulder is still giving me fits. I am enjoying staying in and 'puttering' on things I do want to do but are not as necessary right now as other things outside.  So... on that note, have a great Friday!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment