Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Friday, May 10, 2024

What we deserve?! 

Thank you Spirit Trails
I love what it says, but I also know there is a line between being proud of who you are, loving yourself and being vain and cocky. I think the key is to continue to be humble as you do the above.  I know it is difficult for me to do that. I have never been 'content, let alone happy' when I look in a mirror. We are our own worst critics... in things we do, think, say and about ourselves. 
Thank you Courage, Strength and Hope!
Yes! I hope you do exactly what she says above. I just got done with mowing the lawn and am giving my back a rest before doing a few things inside and calling it a day.  Have a great Friday, what is left of it!


No comments:

Post a Comment