Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Saturday, May 4, 2024

Hope 

Thank you Spirit Trails

Reflections

Mirror mirror. Who is looking back at me?

I see an image whom I should know

But is not the girl who refused to grow.

Mirror mirror. Who is this person that I see?


Reflections in a world unknown, of houses, yards and trees.

I wonder as I look across and feel the soft warm breeze.

Do they have reflections that they just do not see?

Too busy to look both in and out or going by memory?


But in the wild, reflections float by...

Of trees, fluffy clouds and very blue sky.

There are no homes, no yards, not person one.

Just the forest of trees, white clouds and sun.


As I think about reflections both outside and within

I think back on life, of all that has been.

So many varied ways to see,

Reflections all around but also inside me.


~Pat

042724 3:36 pm

Smoothing Ragged Edges - B4




No comments:

Post a Comment