Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Thursday, May 30, 2024


Happy Thursday!
With all the rain we keep getting, the lawn is growing faster than I can keep up with it! Garden is almost all in, a few more seeds and I will call it good.  The weeds have also gotten way ahead of me.  It think it will be a year of too much rain in the spring and not enough in the summer. I may be happy for what I get as not sure I will be watering much this summer. 
Thank you
Spirit Trails!
I have also had company, 5 days with my cousin and her husband when we did a bunch of work in the house. I have a friend coming tomorrow for 2 1/2 days, others just stop in for a bit, talk, go home. Seems like I am always doing something around here in between! Always something to do. Reminds me, I must go charge the mower starter. I hurt my shoulder and am using the self-starter. I have to admit, that makes life much easier. 
You have a great Thursday and I will try soon to go back to daily posts!!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment