Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Peace within yourself


Finding true peace is often difficult. All around  us is noise, activity, with people and things literally "calling us" demanding our attention. If we need silence to hear the voice within, it is a far cry finding it in these times. 

I often seek 'peace'. I am not just looking for quiet, but that feeling of peace within. I think that when we find it at first, we have to go about the same routine to find it again. After a while I believe that we are able to carry it with us 'most' of the time, but not all. I am not to that point yet unfortunately. I am still trying to achieve it at times. 

I also think that peace comes after healing. Healing from past hurts, wrongs, grief... not a quick fix by any means. Don't stop healing, don't stop searching for peace. You never know when it is just around the corner.  

My wish for you this evening: may you find the peace you seek within yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment