Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Tuesday, March 12, 2013


This one is more difficult... I don't totally believe that as I think we all need people in our lives. To what degree depends on each of us. And maybe I am not seeing the true meaning. To walk alone you must be strong. I may need alone time, but I also don't want to necessarily be alone all the time. If I had to be, would I be that strong? Would I be content? I guess this is one of those posts that each of us must deal with on our own and at our own levels of dependence. Good Morning!!
~Pat

1 comment:

  1. I Agree. I always have a difficult time with this but at the same time, it is encouraging for when you are walking alone! Think of people that take on causes that are preferred to be "not talked about" like domestic violence. They are warriors! They are strong, thumbing their nose at society saying "I will not be silenced". I think perhaps these are the people this saying is for. Thanks for all your work, I find you very uplifting!

    ReplyDelete