Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Thursday, June 27, 2013


And away we go..... 
~Pat

3 comments:

  1. This is pretty! I miss having you around. Are you still creating?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anything other than the FB page and this... not yet....

      Delete
    2. No, I have had my mom (dementia) for last 2 1/2 years. Does not leave time for a lot of other things. She just went into a nursing home, fell, broke here leg last week so had to go. I will get a couple months to work on things around here. I hope to eventually get back to it. I will need to relearn all I worry!!

      Delete