Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Thursday, April 21, 2016

I am grateful


Perfect? Not at all. I woke up at 3:38 a.m. this morning and could not go back to sleep. On a day I would be driving and hitting the stores, needing my energy. And it rained. All day! Got a late start as well, trying to round everything up and remembering last minute things. Driving an hour to go to larger stores with a list at 4 different ones, and stopping to see my daughter and granddaughter. A big truck threw a stone that hit the windshield. 

But, I had a wonderful day!  All went better than planned, the windshield did not even get a chip. I got back sooner than expected and was able to get in to have my back worked on. Also went and visited my mom for a couple hours at the nursing home and then picked up chicken for dinner so I did not have to cook. I am grateful, more and more to have things go so smoothly. As soon as I stopped trying to manage and let things flow, being grateful for the good things, more and more went even better! 

No, my life is not perfect, not even one day is, but I am grateful and very thankful for all of those little moments that are perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment