Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Saturday, April 30, 2016

Understanding life



I certainly do not consider that I understand life. I used to plan, plan, plan. I spent 15 years in France, planning for retirement and being back in Michigan. The move, all we would see before leaving Europe... and my husband died and all of those plans went up in smoke. 

It made me realize you can only deal with one day at a time. The day we are in. You can do some things to plan ahead as well as keep focused, out of debt (as much as possible), be positive, and I could just keep going. But understanding life? This post has it right as far as I am concerned. Talk to a 2, 3, 4, even a 5 year old. Get the idea. Then just do the best you can with the info you have been given and enjoy life a day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment