Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Competition?
It is always so easy to fall into that trap of feeling you are in a competition with someone for someone's feelings.  It is called by many names, including but not limited to jealousy. For me it comes down to inadequacy in ourselves and a doubting if we are 'good enough' for that other person to have feelings form. Not just for feelings, but in how we look, act, believe, the list goes on and on. 
We have all been there a time or two. 
Thank you Inspired Living.
I watched a series of videos on being empathetic yesterday. Part 3 hit home the hardest for me. She said 'highly sensitive' people tend to overthink things they see, hear, experience.  So true. I can turn a simple thing into a catastrophe. Then totally tank my good mood.  Trying to use my faith to keep my focus, doesn't always work! 
On that note, I hope your Wednesday was/is a good one!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment