Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Monday, April 29, 2024

Those special people
Thank you Spirit Trails
The people in both of these posts are rare it seems. Most want that, but don't give that. I will admit I have my days of not giving. That old saying an empty vessel can't give. Third day in a row of rain. While we need it, I was on a roll getting the yard cleaned up. I also miss being outside. Friday I went for a walk in the woods, got a few pictures. 
She totally ignored him, walked by like he was not taking up a huge amount of space and showing his plumage!
Vines and trees always fascinate me.  They are fighting for dominance.. not sure who won that time.
And ended up down by the lake. The water was like glass.
I hope your day is dryer and sunny like my Friday was.  Perhaps tomorrow I can get back out! Have a great Monday, regardless.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment