Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Life

We live it forward, but understand it backwards. How true that is. Hindsight is 20/20. 

Spring is fast approaching which means I will be disappearing outside for hours on end. I keep debating how much I want to put in the garden. Just bits of things for me I guess.  I am so used to planting a big garden it just seems like that is what I should do, but don't need it.  But, this also means my time on the net will be more limited. 
The world is another word for society.  Those parts are the hardest to accept because we figure NO one will, but there are people out there who will accept those parts. First you have to accept them yourself. 
And on that note, I am going to accept the fact that I need to get things done, I am way behind, and as life goes, the day awaits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment