Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Thursday, April 11, 2024

Tired?
Thank you The Fog Always Lifts.
Sometimes it feels like I am always resting. Either because of being tired or in pain from the back. Makes it difficult to get things done. I do keep trying to get it done though. Garden is presenting a challenge this year, as is the yard. No help from the daughter at spring break this year so that added to it. But? That just means I need to do more. Perhaps it is time for the garden to become smaller.  One bed just got made into flowers only... well, a few onions. 
Thank you again The Fog Always Lifts.
I have a folder of 90+ posts for the blog and this morning I am fighting to find some I want to post. I decided I was not willing to stay where I was last fall. Now we are into spring and I am still trying to figure out what is next. Part of me knows what I probably need to do, the other part is not willing to do it yet.  
Thank you Spirit Trails.
On the note of silence, I will say have a great Thursday. May it be silent but informative.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment