Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Holding Space
It reminds me of the saying "I see you..." where you are telling the person you see more than just their outside looks. You see within them, and accept all and more. But to hold space for others, that is something that goes beyond. I am not totally at that place yet. I want to be, but I know that I fall into the control part sometimes... or not manage the unconditional support sometimes. Work in progress I do believe.
It is so frustrating dealing with FB at times. I saw a post this morning and now I cannot find it at all. I thought I had shared the post, can't find it so I guess I didn't. I know it was 2 lines, with a word highlighted in yellow on the second line. Oh well. Perhaps it will come up again.
Enjoy your Tuesday! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment