Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Wednesday, April 10, 2024


The other side of pain
It does seem to be the case. I think if it were not for love, there would be no pain. We hurt when we care and are vulnerable to pain, even inadvertently. 
Today I need both. Is a day where I wish I felt nothing. It was reality hitting me in the face last night and today it lingers. 
The weeding of the garden has begun and need to plant cold weather crops. I am off and out! 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment