Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Monday, October 30, 2023

A lightly snowing Monday.  

It is not bad enough that it is a Monday for most people, but to have it icey and snowing just adds insult to the day. I keep hoping for at least 2-3 good days to deal with the leaves and finish the last of the winter exchange of mower/blower, etc.  It may or may not happen! We will see. Otherwise I will be doing it in the rain.

Thank you Tiny Buddha.
Speaking of precious moments, the new kitten was out playing this morning, trying to get my attention while I was on the computer. Hey... Mom... I want attention! 
Thank you Daily Dose of Inspiration!

Thank you Terry Hershey!
I do think there is some truth to that statement.  Often, when someone is so depressed,  grieving, broken, they don't think "I will have a happy day".  They are just too consumed by whatever they are going through.
I know on Smoothing Ragged  Edges I will post something and some will disagree with it.  I certainly don't always agree with everything I post, but I know someone out there will and may need to see that post! I just don't understand why, when you don't agree with a post, you don't just think...well, not me, but perhaps someone... and move on. 
On that note, I am going to say have a good rest of your Monday! 









 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment