Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Tuesday, October 31, 2023

 Happy Halloween!

Thank you David Avocado Wolfe.

Decided again this year not to do the candy giving or decorating. Not that many kids come anymore, none I really know live around so just easier to not do any of that again this year.  The candy has gotten so expensive, I don't want leftovers in the house because I will eat it... so better I don't buy it at all.  I did see a photo of an orange pumpkin with a white pumpkin inside it... and a big blue iris painted on the white one with a cut out in the shape of an eye on the orange... so it looked like an eye in an orange pumpkin.  Really a neat idea, but again, don't need to spend the money on pumpkins either.

It is snowing off and on, cold, and not a great day. But, I don't care about the weather, am considering it a nice day and just ignore what is happening outside.  Trying to stay positive and at least content if not happy.


That post was one that made me stop and say, Oh that is so true! Unfortunately we don't often do His calling because we don't trust we will end up qualified! 
I like the above post, it really is how I feel. I would like to think we all compliment each other with our differences, makes life interesting, but not all feel that way.  
On that note, I am going to go fix dinner and relax.  Have a great rest of your day and again, Happy Halloween!!





No comments:

Post a Comment