Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Friday, October 20, 2023

Yes, every day is a new beginning.

Do we actually look at it that way?  Or do we get out of bed and think, ugh.. another day to get through.  It is all in how we look at things I believe.  NOT that I can do that every day as well, not at all. I have my bad days and my good days.  

Speaking of, I was emailed an article that I really found rather interesting.  I am definitely an introvert. But this article takes it even further, to Highly Sensitive People (HSP) I have often wondered why I think the way I do, do the things I do...  and this article, or 27 things, were so on.  If anyone is interested in reading, especially if you are introverted.  Here is the link.

https://introvertdear.com/news/hsp-things-realize/

You will probably have to copy/paste it in your browser. 

I see these posts all the time, I also think, I can work on that.  After reading the article I listed above, I am not so sure some of the things I want to do will be possible.  

But we have to be honest, sometimes they are not the strongest, nor are they the nicest. They have been beaten down just too many times.  Hopefully they will find someone that they love and receive the love in return.

Thank you Sani Sani Usman.

So true. Not what people want to hear. We want our problems to just go away, without facing them, without working on them.  Difficult that one.

Thank you Peaceful Mind Peaceful LIfe.


 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment