Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Thursday, October 12, 2023

Trusting Faith


I have looked back so many times and realized how my life was led, to where I was to go. But at the time?  It is very hard to trust what is happening. There is no sense planning, because what we plan, doesn't often work out as we want.  If that makes me more of a spur-of-the-moment gal, then that is what I am. 

 

I saw this today and decided today was the day we needed some whimsey.  The sun is shining, things are getting wrapped up outside and whimsey is needed.  



Thank you Rumi!


Life is filled with blessings. Yes it is, and often we do not count how many there are around us. We don't always see them, when we do, we don't always acknowledge them, just accept they are there and continue along with our day. Sometimes we outright ignore them, or, in my opinion and worse yet, feel we deserve them. Seriously. What did we do to deserve anything?  


Thank you Spirit Trails.
https://www.facebook.com/SpiritTrailsCanberra


Thank you to the Mind Journal.

Thank you M.G. Williams.
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100085954924016

In my mind, the above three posts are tied together. 

Thank you The Be Happy Project.


And on the note of Hope, I will leave you for today.  Have an exceptional blessed Thursday afternoon and evening!









No comments:

Post a Comment