Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Another day has come.
I found three for Thursday in my folder, waiting, but none for today.  As I set here, listening to music and peaceful, I am falling asleep. I guess that is too peaceful.  
The above post is so sweet. I have just never found a day I wanted to put it up.  Today felt right.  We all need to have belief in ourselves.  I certainly don't all the time. It would be nice to know there is someone out there that I could borrow it from until I find mine during those times.  It is way to easy to slide into depression, sadness, grief, anger on dreary overcast days. Much more difficult when it is nice and sunny out.  I am sure someone can explain all about the sunshine, endorphins, etc.  It just is what it is for me. Knowing the explanation doesn't make the feeling go away, or a good one come for that matter.
Thank you to Daphnes Healing Hands.

Again, that is a definite learning process to just... let go of things and say all will be fine and fly. I for one have not mastered that, at all.


We have all of these happy, uplifting posts, and then I had run across this one.  I can say I have related to this one in the past. Sometimes still yet today. It feels like when life beats you down enough, it is just easier to say, ok. I am done. Instead of asking people assume, judge... it is not helping anything. Don't judge. Don't assume. 

Do you have a friend that has retreated?  Ask if they are ok. Go see them and give them a hug. Listen if they want to talk. Don't judge, don't try and find answers, just listen to them.  It may save a life.

This is the time of year, it is winding down, fall is slowly leaving, summer has left, winter will arrive along with the holidays, lots of depression and loneliness.  

Thank you to Where Hope Lives.
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61551380203366

A new page, started by a good friend. Show him some love on his page. He writes from his heart.

This post brings us full circle this morning.  May you have a wonderful day today, make it worthwhile for you!












 

No comments:

Post a Comment