Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Monday, October 2, 2023

 And Good Afternoon as well!


I liked that post, it used to be common courtesy, but now people have to be directed. I don't think I am wrong in saying that many are wondering what happened.  I have read about the why's of all the anger now... it still doesn't make it right. 


It is probably another one of those days where the posts don't necessarily have a rhyme and reason, except for the fact I liked them and they are in the folder to post.  Hopefully whoever needs to see something here, sees it. I feel that way about posts here and on Smoothing Ragged Edges on FB. 


Thank you Sketches in Stillness.

Thank you My Great Escape.

Have a great rest of your Monday!!





No comments:

Post a Comment