Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Tuesday, October 3, 2023

 

Thank you to Serenity Raven Wolf

Thank you to My Day My Way

The above post is true.  If the trigger was discussed, then it would be admitting they were at fault.  By discussing the reactions, the blame lays elsewhere.

Thank you Heartly Simple!

Thank you Wonder Doodles.

Thank you Tartan Lane!

https://www.facebook.com/tartanlane


I really can't believe this weather. I have been out working in the garden, yesterday and today, but the heat drove me in.  85 degrees on Oct 3 and still no frost. Here in Northern lower Michigan...very strange weather.

You have a great rest of your day!






No comments:

Post a Comment