Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Saturday, October 28, 2023

 I just realized I missed yesterday!

But in my defense, I ran errands and then went to the local animal pound and got a new kitten.  Guess that was too exciting and I just didn't think about posting after that! Today I am tired as she cried off and on all night and is still in hiding.  When I am holding her she is fine, but put her down and goes into hiding. But this is all new to her. She will adjust.

Thank you Tartan Lane! 
https://www.facebook.com/tartanlane
That took me a couple of reads before I really understood what it was saying. When we assume, we stop listening and have already formed a judgement...neither of what we should be doing. 
Thank you Soar With The Rising Phoenix
Ok, I try and be gentle with them. Sometimes I don't do the transitions well, sometimes not at all and sometimes they happen without me noticing. 
Thank you Spirit Trails.
https://www.facebook.com/search/top?q=spirit%20trails
Yes, that happens.  Sometimes it is the opposite way, new worlds emerge and then the old patterns are broken.  Either way, it definitely happens.
Thank you Heartly Simple/Simply Heart
https://www.facebook.com/HeartlySimple
I think most of us have to be, otherwise we would not keep going. There are lots of unknowns everyday. 
Thank you With These Wings.
Thank you Being Better.
Ok. I don't think I truly agree with that.  If we don't question who we are, how will we know who we are?  Sometimes we have to question ourselves to figure out where we need more growth as well. I am sure Stacie Martin had something in mind when she said that... but? I still don't agree.
This one, while true, hit hard. I have had very few 'true' friends and probably less 'true' love.  I am not sure I ever met my soul mate, if I did, I either didn't realize it or because of circumstances, it didn't work. 
It is also a very fine line between caring and being too involved. When you then back off, is it thought you don't care? I think each situation is different, but none are particularly easy.
I think, we are our own worst enemy. Without even realizing it. We say negative things directed at ourselves without thinking how they may impact on an continuous basis. It hurts when others say things negative, but do we listen when we say them about ourselves or to ourselves?



Have a great Saturday!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment