Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Wednesday, October 11, 2023

 My goal vs what actually happens.

My goal? Do this blog in the morning.  Have lots to talk about. Neither happens, obviously.  But isn't that what happens in life in general? We make a plan and one little thing can just totally change everything.  Like today. I had plans of what I wanted to get done.  Started, ran up town to do 3 small errands and the plan just disintegrated.  I will try again tomorrow. 

Thank you to Tartan Lane. 

https://www.facebook.com/tartanlane

I like what was said.  I need to accept that I will be me, good, bad or otherwise.  I can change, but will still be me.


Well, we hope we can decide all of that.  People often enter my world, have taken my energy, given nothing back and my presence was required.  While I agree that would be the ideal, I personally do not agree it happens that way. Just out of respectful conduct, you can't necessarily dismiss someone who wants to be in your world.  (Just my opinion.) 


I so agree with this. I grew up around grandparents and great grandparents. They were always so full of information, teaching, patience and love. Their experiences can be such a great teaching to our young. The elderly are also not as busy as those between. They are retired, willing to be slower and show, teach.  They often enjoy passing their knowledge on to someone.
 
Thank you to Healthy Place.com

Often, this would also go along with the post above. The elderly are more apt to listen and give you what you need. Often they can be the safe places if you need to tell your story.

Thank you to Your Beautiful Life. 


And maybe each day heal it a little bit more.
Have a great evening!! 














No comments:

Post a Comment