Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Saturday, October 14, 2023

People and Our Lives 


Thank you to Lessons Learned In Life




Thank you With These Wings.

Thank you to Untold Feelings.

Thank you Sunflowers and Showers.


There are so many posts about the good and bad of having someone walk into our life.  These are the ones I had for now, waiting in the folder to be shared.  

I have shared before that I liken the fact each person coming in and out of my life like a weaving, each thread of a different color is a person.  Some leave a bright spot, some leave a dark one.  Some, are just in and out, leaving such a bland impression we are hard pressed to remember them.  Others?  It doesn't matter how long they are in my life, leave a mark on my soul.  For this reason I can see all of the above posts. Good, bad or otherwise, the mark, or the color their thread remains in the weaving of my life... or, our lives.

One of the problems of having any empath ability is below.  While we all can have compassion, being an empath is much more and you are affected by everyone's moods around you.  

Thank you Empath University.


Have a great day!





No comments:

Post a Comment