Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Thursday, October 26, 2023

Rainy Thursday

And, for a change recently, I shared my thoughts more. I also got some good sleep last night, so that helps.

  I look around and see rain, rain and more rain, but I think the post is talking about awareness of our inner self? Anyone else have thoughts about it?
And along those same lines, the above post. I am working very hard on letting the rest go and only trying to attach to those thoughts that bring peace or looking forward. Often the past intrudes way too much on my thoughts, or the what if's. Oh, can't forget about the but maybe's either!

Totally off the subject, but on my mind... I have managed to finish canning the potatoes, 28 pints. I could do more but will eat the rest fresh, they are all small. Glad to see the end of cleaning potatoes!! 

The splitter left today to get some TLC.  I will know later how much it will cost me to have it all fixed. Kind of hard to deal with around the holidays and limited funds, but, we will see. 
 
Not just grief.  I also learned that grief is not just the death of a loved one. It is any change, sudden or not, that you were not ready for or did not want. Too often we think of grief as a loss of someone we love, or a pet. It is so much more than that, and so much more.

Thank you SQMBP
I do know this is true, but not always possible.  Often when we are at our worst, it is difficult to go out of our 'inner place' to help others.

Thank you Coach Tim.
A friend was over today and we were actually discussing this very topic. I think in 'most' ways it is true. The exception being outside influence to the point that it changes one of the people so much the friendship just cannot bounce back.  I have had friends over the years that we may not speak for months, years even, when we do, that same warm feeling is there and we just catch up and enjoy.  Others I have known my entire life and because of outside circumstances, that friendship has just passed. But it was real at one time.

Thank you Whispers of Positivity.

Thank you Spirit Trails! 
https://www.facebook.com/SpiritTrailsCanberra
I think it is in the midst of change that we are forced to have our wings, or we don't always make it through the changes that are happening. 
Thank you Dark Irish Witch.

Thank you Heart of a Witch, Soul of an Empath.

I wish you a great rest of your Thursday!!



No comments:

Post a Comment