Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Wednesday, November 1, 2023

 Welcome November and the snow...

 Well, not welcome to the snow.  I can't believe it is still here and not melted off.  That doesn't bode well for this winter.

It is obviously going to be one of those days for the blog.  I have put up 3 posts, removed 2 of them so far. Seems I am not relating to much I am seeing, even though I have a folder full of them that I want to post. 
I think that is true for all of us, unless you are one of those who either already traveled it or not had any reason to question it.  
Thank you The Soul Leaf.
Thank you Still Moments.
May you have a great day and enjoy the first day of the new month.










No comments:

Post a Comment