Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Do Not Confuse 

Smoothing  Ragged Edges
It is easy to do. We are constantly being told we must have the latest gadget. Iphone comes to mind immediately.  I am always seeing those commercials. Who we are has nothing to do with things. It is what is inside of us. Our souls, hearts, minds.
I love this post. It is a happy post, just looking at it. Calming colors, nice saying.  It is much harder than you realize to keep up with posts, try and put up what will help people, staying positive and with the blog, trying to think about what to say and share myself. 
My cousin (by marriage) sent me this. She has been sending me little posts recently, since heading South for the winter. Is nice to know someone is thinking about me and keeping me positive. Those things help. I have a few others in my life who are there for me when I need to talk. My daughter was coming over regularly, then she got her 2nd job. My circle is slowly expanding though. I had a friend who used to call me a little hermit crab. I just settle in, especially in the winter and am happy to stay home. 
Thank you Heartly Simple!
A great positive page that I often share on  Smoothing.  If you get a chance, check it out! 
Thank you Spirit Trails!
This is another page I commonly share from. Also positive, healing. I have just realized I can link the pages to FB so am doing so to make it easier for you to go visit.
This post is one I have looked at myself more than once. It is powerful. I don't think you have to wait for the full moon to say these things.  
Thank you, all of you who come and look at the blog, taking the time. Have you also told others around you this? For being in your life and part of your journey?
Have a wonderful Wednesday. I hope to see you tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing these beautiful messages and your wonderful wisdom. 🙏✨️💖

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ramon, Thank you for allowing me to share your posts as well. Always a pleasure to have them! You are welcome. I hope it helps someone who needs it. Thank you for the lovely comment!

    ReplyDelete