Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Monday, November 27, 2023

 You can't do that!! 

I have to remember that it even applies to myself, when I think I cannot do something to at least try and see if I can! 

Love this one. It is so true. Our own minds hold us back.  We just don't often realize it. We tend to look outside of ourselves for what holds us back, place the blame on others, circumstances, etc. It all could be within us.

Which goes with what I was saying above. 
Thank you Texas Mind and Body.
Thank you Kelly's Tree House!

Have a great Monday. Carry the positive thoughts throughout the entire week.




No comments:

Post a Comment