Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Monday, November 13, 2023

A beautiful sunny Monday!
I just found out this morning that my neighbor has passed away. It really is sad and yes, I will be remembering her in my prayers. I will miss her, we seemed to meet in the alley and talk on those summer days. I would see her bonfire through my bedroom window at times. Life is so short really, we need to try and live each day.
Thank you Spirit Trails!
https://www.facebook.com/SpiritTrailsCanberra
Thank you Perfection Is Not Required!
https://www.facebook.com/perfectionisnotrequired
I like what this says. I have seen many posts which say the same thing, only in a different way. Some catch my eye, some don't. This one did. Easier to remember one step at a time.
Please keep going forward, one step at a time.  Have a good Monday and hopefully see you tomorrow!











 

2 comments:

  1. Saying Thank you, somehow seems inadequate though it is all I have to give in return for the help you have given me.
    I have no silver platter to serve it, so on my heart shall have to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous, I will accept your heartfelt Thank You and give you a heartfelt You are very welcome.

      Delete