Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Monday, November 20, 2023

Sleep is a wonderful thing!

I did myself a favor yesterday (and everyone else LOL) and went to bed at 9:30 p.m. I read for about 20 minutes and was out. Almost 9 hours later I got up. I am surprised that I actually do not feel like falling asleep here at the computer and almost human. 


I find a ton of posts I want to put on here, but when I go to get them each day I think, no not that one...doesn't work with what I am saying.  Or, I find a post in the folder I want to put up, and then must change what I am saying. So today we will go with the flow.

This week I lost a friend and a relative, in one week. Death seems to be a constant when we get older. Anger is something I always used to replace grief, sadness, hurt, loneliness with. It was acceptable. People seem to accept anger, where they are uncomfortable with grief, hurt, especially if you turn to them for comfort. I believe those people have all they can do to handle their own emotions and what is going on in their life, they can't add yours to it. I have, for the most part, tried to keep my anger where it belongs. At times it slides out because of frustration or triggers. Sleep does help! If I am not tired all of the time, it is much easier to accomplish.
Thank you The Holistic Psychologist!
Or, whoever is listening to you doesn't understand. Or you feel alone, with no one to try and say it to. It never seems to be one thing. It can be many. Those are just two, plus the post, I can think of.
Thank you The Spiritual Compass

May you have a great Monday and week ahead. This week is going to turn into a busy one if it  has not already. Stay calm and find peace.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment