Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Peaceful moments...gathered?
Do we remember the peaceful moments? Can we gather them? I suppose it is like a basket full of memories. We can go back and revisit them as needed. Continue to add to it. It may be interesting to try and gather peaceful moments. Have a note or an item that represents that moment if  needed. Some people can depend on their memory, some cannot. Do what works for you!
Little tidbits of positivity and things to think about. We all need reminders at times.
Just a little something to hopefully put a smile on your face. I am relaxing as I write this, looking at the snow coming down outside, a cup of coffee next to me. The storm started Saturday and continues to dump that white stuff on us. I am figuring a lot of it is lake effect. We tend to get that a lot and with the warm summer and fall, it will continue to fall until the water cools off enough to freeze. I will have to blow the drive later today or early tomorrow morning to keep up with it. Must be able to get out as needed, and I need to get out tomorrow morning.
I certainly believe that. I have been visited. I was visited when my husband passed, woke me out of a sound sleep. It does happen. I have talked with friends, loved ones. They are not just dreams. 
Thank you The Soul Leaf.
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100090026253295
Thank you Carlos Dominguez
Thank you Moonlight Creations!
I hope you have a nice warm cup of something you enjoy, a good book to read and enjoy this Tuesday, any or all of it!












 

No comments:

Post a Comment