Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Thursday, November 9, 2023

I can be happy about it, only because the sun is actually shining and there is nothing coming out of the sky except leaves and sunshine, when it peeks out from behind the clouds. 
This meme is really good. It shows more of the reality of what we do as  people around others. No big explanation. They do say a picture is worth 1000 words. Maybe more at times, depending on the picture. But seriously, don't we all hide behind a facade? 
Thank you Unbreakable and Uplifting!
I know I am extremely aware of what is going on around me, at least out in public. Sometimes it would just be nice to go with the flow instead of watching all the time. But it seems like in the past, every time I quit watching, something I wish I would have noticed happened.
Thank you Eleanor Brownn!
I do like this one.  I can see that tiny little flicker just wiping out all of that negativity!
Thank you The Soul Leaf. 
Thank you Healing Meme Therapy.
I was told last night by a friend, that boundaries are important.  Where do we put them? Where is that line drawn when hope is involved? Some very good questions to ask myself in the upcoming weeks. It will be learning time coming soon!
And on that note, I will leave you for today. Have a great day and find something positive to think about today!










 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment