Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Saturday, November 18, 2023

Kindness, something we see less and less of unfortunately.
I do know when we look for kindness around us we will see it in little things. I think people have gotten so used to the anger they forget about kindness.  Perhaps if we all do just one kind thing for someone, they will pass it on and it will multiply. We can hope!
I do believe we need to do this daily, although it is not something I seem to be able to do 24/7. I would be surprised to learn anyone can all the time.  But I am sure it is possible, just more rare.
This one came up the other day and it hit me. I often say when asked how I am, 'I am tired...' and I don't mean from working too hard or not enough sleep, although there are lots of those days as well. I mean the other part. But most just say, 'take a nap' like that won't totally screw up the following nights sleep for me and won't help to begin with. A nap doesn't fix that bottom paragraph. Not at all. That is much more work and soul searching than a nap. Would it be so simple! 
Never judge why people are the way they are. You just never know what they have been through or are currently going through. 
Survivors of abuse often have others of themselves within. We needed them to survive the abuse. I loved this post. A visual of that sentiment.
Another post I love. We all could be
survivors of something. Death, abuse, neglect, violence. It changes us...
Thank you Peaceful Mind Peaceful Life
It is sad and difficult when we internalize the judgement of other people, or their actions or lack of.  It is the internalizing that is damaging. 
There are so many posts about the lack of love or bad treatment from others, just how many are experiencing it now?  It does make me wonder how widespread it has gotten, how many lonely, unhappy and damaged souls there are out there at this point.
Thank you 360 Degrees of Inspiration!
Have a beautiful Saturday and see you tomorrow!










 

No comments:

Post a Comment