Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Thursday, November 30, 2023

A Lovely Non-snowing Thursday!
I am in the process of doing some cleaning, rearranging and possibly start putting Christmas decorations up.  I am late this year, but what happens, happens. Not going to worry about it.  The worst part is trying to get the bins out of the attic. I usually have help from my daughter on Thanksgiving weekend, but she worked then so I am on my own. We will see what I manage to do!
There are always those posts where they say things people need to hear, but, I have not been able to put them on the blog and have any type of flow going. I may just put 3 or 4 below to start somewhere!
Thank you Peaceful Mind Peaceful Life.
Thank you Osho, Being in Love.
That last one I can certainly relate to and comment on. No, they are not. It takes work on both sides to make any relationship work. If only one person is putting in the effort, it will fail. Couples are not seeing the amount of work it takes as so many of their parents were divorced, or single parent. It is a learning process and one that needs a lot of honest communication and effort.
Thank you The Hope Shot.
You need to grow. If you are growing and your partner is not? Another fail. Again, work and communication, even with yourself!
I always figure if you are still alive, it is never to late.  On that note? I am going to say goodbye for today as I need to do errands before lunch.
Have a great Thursday!








 

No comments:

Post a Comment