Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Saturday, November 11, 2023

Be Still
Thank you Paul I Am Here.
https://www.facebook.com/PaulIAmHere
I am going to say something about this page.  I found out this morning this is yet another page that is being heavily restricted. If you are seeing this, copy the link or go find it on FB.They are a great page, especially for any one Christian oriented.
At this point I am at a loss to know if it is all AI doing it, or if there is a new policy since Meta has taken over facebook that is causing what AI catches to be put in a certain category, or, if, it is just because none of us are  paying to boost our posts.  I mean, why would we? We are not making any money from our pages, they are to help people in some way.  I will say we are all starting to look for a new venue, but not much out there that I want to spend any time on. 
I will admit that for the last few months I have been having a more difficult time.  Things are changing and triggering a lot of old grief that before this, I just did not have the time to face. I just kept busy. I can say this, but I also know from past grief things I have attended, that things can trigger it even if you thought it was settled.  Or new items just sort of add on to old, even when dealt with. So, I will say that between depression and grief, I have definitely had better days. But I will make it. 
Thank you Peaceful Mind Peaceful Life.
Thank you Tiny Buddha.
Thank you Aging Gracefully.
Have a great rest of your Saturday!! 











 

No comments:

Post a Comment