Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Monday, November 6, 2023

Forgiveness, can be a tough one.
Thank you Beyond Ordinary!
Forgiveness. That is a difficult one.  I do believe I have forgiven everyone now. It took a while to let some of them go. It is freeing, but very difficult to just do it. Knowing it doesn't excuse their behavior helps. That they will have to account for when the time comes.
It is storming out right now.  I am grateful no power lost yet. 
My daughter came yesterday, was good to see her. She brought over some things I needed from the store 50 miles away and I was happy to see the groceries as well. 
We got on the subject of how everyone seems so either angry, depressed, kids are all up and in trouble at school... we agreed part of it is the time of year. Stress from upcoming holidays, shorter days. There is a natural ending to things, as well as life this time of year. But there seems to be so much more anger than ever before. She is seeing it in the kids at school where she works. I do believe we will see many more problems before things turn around, if they do in my lifetime.
Thank you Sacred Soul Whispers.
I had not thought about redirection, roadblocks in life, problems as being part of an upgrade. It helps when looking at it as the outcome being positive. It just seems at the time we are so stressed out at what is happening that is all we see.  
This one is so true, especially with all of the texting and online communication. It is incredibly easy to put your own tone into what is said, depending on what mood you are in.  I have had that happen more than once. A simple question could have resolved it, but that didn't happen. The tone of voice, body language tells so much of what is behind what is said.  We don't get that online.
Thank you...Tess Reni.
While I can see where she was going with this, I don't totally agree with it. You can feel the love and caring someone gives. Just as you can feel anger or nothing from someone. Maybe she couldn't.  I don't know. I know they can give it and quit giving it... I had a priest one time talk about what do you get from oranges when squeezed. Of course we all thought it was a trick question... Orange juice of course. So if the person is full of love, you squeeze (put  pressure on in some way) you get love, full of anger, you get anger and so on.  
I think that is also true.  The old saying "still waters run deep" was made for a reason.
Thank you Rebecca Baldwin.
Have a good Monday!! 













No comments:

Post a Comment