Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Thursday, November 16, 2023

Confidence, Joy, Peace and Flexibility!
Thank you The Simplicity Habit!
I have this list of things to do that keeps getting put off because of one thing or another. I need to back-up the files, now going on 2 1/2 months since doing it. I have a framing to be done. Need to get to the store and pick up what I ordered today, post office, bank. There is a list of things to fix around the house. Painting inside I want to get done. Some waits until next month, some will get done on time, some 'soon'. The list is longer than that, but you get the idea. The day gets a life of its own and my plan for it is gone. 
I really like the above post. We are all on a different journey. We definitely need to encourage each other.
How true that is!!  We just don't often realize it. The same thing can be said in 10 different ways and each of those 10 will catch different people's eye. 
Thank you to A Life Simplified!
Thank you Susan Gale Quotes.
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100044311902275
I know, I didn't say a whole lot today. But I really am on a time crunch this morning.  My next 2 weeks are filling rapidly and I don't see myself getting extra time anywhere. Just one day at a time.  
Have a great Thursday!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment