Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Friday, November 17, 2023

WOW! Smoothing Ragged Edges is off Restriction!
One of the reasons I restarted up this blog was because of the restriction. Now that it is going, I think I will continue on with it.
 
Yesterday, after finishing everything, I ran the errands. But when I started the van, the engine light came on. Call me paranoid, but last time that happened, the brain went out in the old van. My place got me in to do a diagnosis, is a vapor leak. Safe to drive as I have 2 100 round trips to do before the end of the month. They will take the van in early December and do maintenance and check more on the light. Of course my cell phone was on the charger at home. It's sole use is for when I travel. LOL. Obviously all went ok, but halfway there, I realized if something did happen, no phone.
Thank you A Life Simplified!
Thank you The Soul Leaf.
On my other page this morning there were several comments, nasty ones, directed at me. I think I blocked 4 or 5 people because of it. Need to put the reminder back up in front to remind those, the page is for fun, not negative comments. Nasty ones get you off the page. Just scroll on. I wonder when/why we changed to it is ok to hate, be angry toward others and make nasty remarks. It is not ok on either of my pages. The other one is just for fun, laughs, some seriousness. Nasty is not needed!
Thank you Spirit Trails!
https://www.facebook.com/SpiritTrailsCanberra
And may you have a great Friday! 










No comments:

Post a Comment