Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Sunday, November 12, 2023

A great way to start the day. 
Thank you Daily Dose of Inspiration!
Oh, the sun is shining! How strange to see after days of cloudy, overcast. Today may be an eclectic mix of posts. We shall see. 

This is so true.  When I go to toss my jeans in the wash I find stones, sometimes feathers, nails. If I have been in the garden there may be pieces of glass. I used to save them, thinking I would do something with them showing things found in the side yard, but finally just got rid of the bin.  I know I will not do something like that, even though it may be fun. I have too many other things I really want to get back into doing, that just keep being put off. 
I have been so guilty of that.  For years things have been put away because they were for special occasions, and never got used, not enjoyed.  I have to try and remember each day I am alive is a special occasion.
Thank you Waking Up Free.
Thank you Spirit Trails!
https://www.facebook.com/SpiritTrailsCanberra
Thank you Life's A Dance!
Have a blessed Sunday, I wish you peace today.










No comments:

Post a Comment