Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Wednesday, November 15, 2023

What will today bring?
I know not enough sleep last night so I must be careful or it will be a bad day. When not enough sleep my emotions are way too close to the surface and I tend to take way too much personally that I would normally be able to just say "oh, no big deal" and walk away. It is seriously astonishing how much things can alter your moods without you always realizing it. Hunger can lead to anger, frustration. Tiredness to hurt and self-doubt. I wonder what the chemicals we eat do without us being aware of it.

Thank you Holistic Psychologist.
That is true. We want to be just heard. And know we have been heard. I had that this morning...just wanting to talk through something. It didn't happen when I had hoped for that support, but it did later, and I have realized it happened as it was supposed to. I was heard and received some much needed clarity from someone who took the extra time from their busy morning to listen and explain. It helped a lot. Thank you!  
We often need someone to do just that. Even just being listened to often brings something to light as you are saying it outloud. You realize in saying it that you missed something. I know some of you will remember getting together with others in a group and being in a safe enough environment to discuss a problem and have people listen and be willing to help. I think we are missing that today. Social media allows for the ability to say something, but not in a safe environment. Unfortunately people don't realize the difference never having been exposed to both.
Thank you Find Your Courage!
Another good one from Spirit Trails. Thank you!
https://www.facebook.com/SpiritTrailsCanberra
Thank you Carolyn Spring.
Oh, before I forget, the dentist went great. No problems, good for another 6 months. 
Thank you The Inspiring Souls!
I do hope your mid-week is going well today!  Have a safe one and stay positive and flexible! 








No comments:

Post a Comment