Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Monday, March 25, 2024

A cup of HOPE
I definitely do not depend on coffee, but a warm beverage on a cold morning always brings about comfort and hope. I normally limit myself to one cup of coffee in the morning. Yesterday, I admit, I had two, carrying that second cup into well  past noon.  I did get a lot done though. I didn't sit down much for fear I would nap and then have another night of not getting much sleep.
That is a really sweet post. I have two cats, one who may watch over things but run if something happens, the other will be too busy getting into things to be watching anything! But I do love that post. It is calming on this Monday morning. 
I totally agree. Silence has done more harm than speaking in many cases. Say what you feel, what matters, what you want/don't want. The last I knew none of us were mind readers. 
Thank you Spirit Trails
May you have a calm Monday and your week continue the same.



No comments:

Post a Comment