Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Gratitude vs Positivity
I enjoyed this post, it reminds me of the difference between entertaining and hospitality.  I offer hospitality, I do not entertain. But with the above? I think I have done both... Something to think more about. You?
My phone stopped working yesterday. Not sure why. Their advice when I called today? Just reboot the box. Turning it off and on worked yesterday. But will remember to do a reboot if it happens again. The problem is, it worked until the middle of the afternoon and then stopped. Nothing showed it was not working. So, how do I know it is not just quiet vs not working?
Another one of those opposites. Chasing vs attracting. Another good one. 
Thank you CPTSD Foundation
Thank you Spirit Trails
Since it is already afternoon, Good Afternoon to you as well.  Have a wonderful Tuesday of this Easter week.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment