Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Belonging 
Lately I have been feeling all of the above. I am not alone in that. It seems there are a lot of us in the 'dark place' lately. The weather if better so that is not it. But there seems to be a heaviness in the air, like waiting for something bad that is going to happen. It honestly makes it very difficult to post positive when it is not being felt, either by myself or others around me.
I need to indeed remember to whom I belong. 
Well, I can only hope that is true!
Thank you Dr. Doyle
That is a good point. I have of late, been wondering more than ever why I react a certain way to something. It is not easy looking at your reactions and trying to decipher why they are what they are and where they are coming from. Usually not where I expect them to be from...and not always appropriate for what the scenario is.
If I slow down any more lately I will be at a full stop.  That said, between FB locking me out and causing almost a full anxiety attack, my schedule totally being off today and having to go to a special presentation tonight at Church, today is short. 
You all have a great Tuesday!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment