Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Friday, March 8, 2024

What can you DO??
Thank you Becoming Minimalist.
This post is very good, but not what I was thinking about when I posted it. I was thinking, I can't help everyone, not even always myself, but I may be able to help someone. 
There have been so many people in dark places I have run across lately. It has been calling me to do something. So, I started a group. Broken But Not Alone.   There are so many in the area of poetry writers that talk about this in their writings. Many of us don't write. I 'dabble' at it. I can only do it when the mood hits and hopefully with inspiration, but I feel the dark and lonely  much more. I know the above post was talking about people with chronic illness who cannot do much. I have a friend with fibromyalgia and if she overdoes one day, she is down for a few. Age does that to us, disease and sometimes depression is so deep it will do it. 
Thank you Rachel Marie Martin
This post is more of what I was talking about. We can't do it all but each of us can do something. 
Thank you Spirit Trails
Today is going to be short. I am still recuperating from the last 3 days of Mission for Lent at the church. Was awesome but mentally exhausting. If you want to know more about it, you can look up Penitent Soldiers of Mary
I hope you have a great rest of your Friday and God willing, see you tomorrow!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment