Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Thursday, March 14, 2024

Busy all the time?
Thank you Spirit Trails
I used to be busy all the time. I knew if I stopped, I would have to look at the grief I had put away and deal with other issues I didn't want to deal with. I finally did. At the end of the summer, I didn't have anything I had to do to keep busy... and stopped. Facing some of what I had to face. Changes were made and with each thing faced, another seems to show up. I apparently buried more than had realized. But at least the last week or two I have lost some of my depression. I have gotten out a bit more, crying less, sleeping better. It is difficult to look at certain emotions and things that have happened, but if we want to heal? It must all be faced, accepted and move to the next thing.
I don't feel any time spent with nature is wasted. Nature allows us to be silent, think and feel.  Why would that be a waste?
Do you have dreams?  Let us hope this is true. They say believe it and it will happen.  
On that positive note I will close and say have a great Thursday! 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment