Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Happy Spring!
I saw a post about it now being spring and had to look up when it occurred, was today. I was surprised somehow, probably because we have gotten snow and cold since Saturday evening. Does not feel 'springy' at all. 
I like this wheel. It shows all the areas, makes me think of total care and many options for each one. I am thinking of how I can blow it up and maybe print it out. Good reminder. 
Thank you Dr. Doyle!
Thank you Spirit Trails
Thank you Spirit Trails
Again, I had not thought about this until I saw this post. I can think back to being anxious and indeed, it is the control issue.  
Thank you Heartly Simple
Thank you Gardendale Creations.
May your first day of spring on this Tuesday be a blessing and the beginning of a wonderful season. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment