Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Thursday, March 7, 2024

Time
Thank you Spirit Trails
It really does. I can look back at all the things I worried about and in the end, most all didn't matter. The people were what mattered. Right now I am trying to decide about starting another group on FB for those dealing with depression.  There have been so many I have run across that are dealing with it. At least with a group, we will all perhaps not feel alone and also with us being in different places in our lives, our depression, etc, we may be able to help each other. It is just a big responsibility and I am not sure how much time I have to devote to it, especially with summer coming. The garden/yard take up a lot of my spring, summer and fall. 
Thank you Inspirational Quotes.
I am keeping these shorter as my days feel so short right now. Before I know it I am gone for 3 hours and when I get home, I am tired and still need to check pages one more time.  Guess I need to get up earlier... ugh. That thought doesn't please me at all, especially since I know the time is about to change again and we lose an hour. Which means I will probably be getting up later. Anyway, have a great Thursday. 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment