Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Do what is right, even if it feels wrong...
Thank you World of Poetry
I found that a lot of times, my feeling dumb for doing something is because it is out of my comfort zone. But I also must discern if it is because of that, or it is indeed something I should not do. That is the part that makes it much more difficult.  Wrong for me? Wrong by society? Wrong for God? We must know what we are doing and why. Let it be for the right reasons.
Sun is shining but it is only 43 degrees outside. It looks so much warmer! Spring is coming. Way too soon, but I will take it. 
Thank you A Life Simplified
I would have argued this before. Now, I realize how much stuff I have to try and dust, keep up with, clean around, move, search through to find what I want. I am constantly taking things out of places they are in and putting them in a box to sell.  I want less to deal with, I don't have time to take care of everything and take care of me, as well as do things I want to do. There is a sale every summer, M88 sale and I have been setting up for the one day every year. It is my time to get rid of more and more items that I am not using, bringing to light more that either I want to keep or more to get rid of. I am always amazed at the time we spend accumulating only to in the later years of our life realize it is now time to get rid of...
Perhaps that also covers people as well...
Thank you Spirit Trails
Thank you Life on Purpose
I love this last post and is a good spot to say have a great Wednesday and hope to see you tomorrow!











No comments:

Post a Comment